Everyone has a list..
A list of things that they’d like to do/accomplish in life. Some call it a bucket list, some call it a goal list, either way its a way to document what you would like to do in your lifetime. I feel like its good to write things like that down, because if you see it, you are more inclined to follow through.
So here is mine.. a bit unconventional, kooky, somewhat dangerous, but over all well rounded. Lets see if I can accomplish them!
• Show up in boots, and ruin a black-tie affair
• ride a bull in a rodeo
• Speak with an English accent for a week syraight without breaking character
• travel to Australia and find P. Sherman 42 wallaby way
• go to all 5 Disneyland locations
• enter a pepper eating contest and dominate
• watch the Padres play from that one penthouse suite that always has the rave lights flashing
• attend an All Star game
• go to a ball game in cleveland
• find a drive in theatre and watch Mary Poppins
• net fish the flying asian carp in the louisiana bayou
• eat at least one of everything at the Delmar fair
• see George Strait perform
• visit the Twin Tower memorial in New York and pay my respects
• participate in a Civil War reenactment
• jump off the oceanside pier
• swim with stingrays in Bora Bora
• get rediculously long acrylic nails and see how long they last
• grow my hair to my booty
• cornrow my hair like Bo Derek
• write a book about absolutely nothing
• meet Will Clark, Mariano Rivera, Rollie Fingers, and Bruce Bochy
• get my PHD
• throw a silver dollar in the Trevi fountain
• Watch a ballgame at AT&T park
• snag a homerun ball
• build a lifesize lego castle
• take a ride in a helicopter along the California coast
• put on a Ghilly suit and scare the patootie out of random people
More to come, but Id say its a good start!